Dutch translation services Edinburgh
We are a professional Dutch translation agency and will deliver high-quality translations to you on time at a competitive rate; try our Dutch translation services Edinburgh. We pride ourselves on providing our global client base good-value translations from English into Dutch, and Dutch into English. We provide clear, concise quotations with no added charges. What we price for, we deliver.
Dutch translation services Edinburgh employ only the most qualified and experienced translators. We trust our Dutch translators that we’ve worked with for many years. As standard, all our translations are first translated and then proofread by a second qualified translator.
The sorts of documents we usually translate include, but are not limited to, medical files, company leaflets, pamphlets relating to health and safety for the NHS, tourist information, legal documents, etc.
Why use our Dutch translation service Edinburgh?
- Your Dutch project is complete only when you are satisfied with our work
- All our translators are qualified, native speakers
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance
- A well-translated document speaks for itself
- A world-wide client base acquired thanks to our professionalism and reliability.
Some facts about Dutch
- Dutch is a West Germanic language and a close relative of both German and English.
- ‘Dutch’ refers to the language as a whole, but Belgian varieties are collectively called ‘Flemish’. Dialects have their own names based on the region they are spoken: ‘Hollands’, ‘West-Vlaams’ and ‘Brabants’.
- Dutch is an official language in Aruba, Belgium, Curaçao, the Netherlands, Sint Marteen and Suriname. It is also an official language for Benelux, the EU, the Union of South American Nations and the Caribbean Community (CARICOM).
Our translation service process
Our very first step is to analyse the project. Each project is different and we work closely with our clients to make sure they get what they need prior to starting a translation. An experienced project manager follows your translation from start to finish. Each translation is allocated to the best matching translator, taking into account the language pair, their experience in the specific field and their expertise in the industry. Moreover, we offer a customer service that does not stop when we have delivered the translated documents. A project is finished only when the client is fully satisfied. Our clients are our business and we take care to look after them all.
Contact us today for a no-obligation quote or more information on our Dutch Translation Services Edinburgh
The Language Room is a professional translation company delivering Dutch translation services Edinburgh throughout the world. We provide translations for both individuals and businesses. Whatever you require, our dedicated team will ensure we deliver through to you exactly what you want.
In an ever-changing marketplace, document translation plays a significant role in closing deals, acquiring new customers or even communicating with locals. Whether your goal is to translate your company’s website or sales brochure, you want to know that the Dutch translation agency you work with is reliable and can meet your requirements.