German translation services Glasgow
There are over 100 million native German speakers in the world and the demand for German translations is very high. We provide a translation service that delivers high-quality translations on time at competitive rates and The Language Room has been offering our global client base top-quality translations from and into German for over 10 years. German translation services Glasgow provide clear, concise quotations with no added charges. What we price for, we deliver.
We employ only qualified and experienced German translators. We have a network of trusted freelancers who we’ve worked with for many years. All our translations are first translated and then proofread by a second qualified German translator.
The Language Room frequently carries out major translation projects into and from German. For example, we translate employment contracts and lease agreements for the UK-based company Schuh. We also provide the translations of property descriptions, brochures and marketing information for Walde & Partner, a prominent estate agent based in Switzerland. In addition, we often translate various materials for companies in the tourism sector (museum exhibitions, tourist brochures and websites).
Our very first step is to analyse your project. Each project is different and we work closely with our clients to make sure they get what they need prior to starting a translation. An experienced project manager will follow the translation from start to finish. Each translation is allocated to the best matching translator, taking into account the language pair, their experience in the specific field and their expertise in the industry. Moreover, we offer a customer service that does not stop when we have delivered the translated documents. A project is finished only when the client is fully satisfied. German translation services Glasgow clients are our business and we take care to look after them all.
Some facts about German language
- German is the most widely spoken native language in the European Union and the third most widely taught foreign language in the US, after Spanish and French, and in the EU, after English and French.
- German has four cases, three genders and, in addition to the 26 standard Latin letters of the alphabet, it has three vowels with an accent, the Umlaut (ä, ö and ü) and the Eszett (ß) instead of the double ‘s’. It is one of the few languages that capitalises all nouns.
- A few delightful German expressions that should have an English equivalent include Fernweh (‘distance pain’ – the feeling of wanting to be somewhere else, a sort of reverse homesickness), Kummerspeck (‘grief bacon – excess weight gained through emotional overeating) and Innerer Schweinehund (‘inner pig dog’ – the voice in the back of your head trying to convince you to live a lazy life of inertia).
Reasons to use German translation services Glasgow
- Your project is complete only when you are satisfied with our work
- All our translators are qualified, native speakers.
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance
- A well-translated document speaks for itself
- A world-wide client base acquired thanks to our professionalism and reliability