With 80 million native French speakers in the world and 220 million total speakers, the demand for French translation services is very high. Given The Language Room’s close ties to France (our Managing Director is from Rhône-Alpes!), we have vast experience translating documents from and into French. If you require French translation services that deliver high-quality translations on time at a competitive rate, The Language Room prides itself on offering our global client base top-quality translations from and into French at market leading prices. We provide clear, concise quotations with no added charges. What we price for, we deliver.
The Language Room employs only the most qualified and experienced French translators. Given the high demand, we have in-house French translators and employ trusted freelancers who we’ve worked with for many years. All our translations are first translated and then proofread by a second qualified French translator.
The types of documents we usually translate into and from French include but are not limited to: medical reports, scientific articles for university hospitals, museum exhibitions, legal contracts, nature reserve information, tourist brochures, product information for IT companies, technical brochures, financial reports, sales brochures and presentations, press releases and newsletters, information leaflets for the NHS on health and safety topics, etc.
Some facts about French language
- French is the fourth most widely spoken native language in the European Union after German, English and Italian, with 12% of speakers.
- For a long time, French has been an international language of the fields of commerce, diplomacy, literature, and science. It is an official language of several international organisations including the United Nations, the European Union, NATO, and the WTO. In 2011, Bloomberg Businessweek announced French to be the third most useful language for business, after English and Mandarin Chinese.
Our very first step is to analyse the project. A wide range of French dialects can be found throughout the French-speaking world: from Quebec French to Belgium French, Swiss French or French from France, there are differences that cannot be overlooked when considering translating your document into French. This is one of the important aspects of your project that The Language Room will take into account prior to starting your project. We will make sure that we understand which country and target audience your document is designed for. Each project is different and we work closely with our clients to make sure they get what they need prior to starting a translation. An experienced project manager will follow the translation from start to finish. Each translation is allocated to the best matching translator, taking into account the language pair, their experience in the specific field and their expertise in the industry. Moreover, we offer a customer service that does not stop when we have delivered the translated documents. A project is finished only when the client is fully satisfied. Our clients are our business and we take care to look after them all.
Why use our French Translation Services?
- Your project is complete only when you are satisfied with our work
- All our translators are qualified, native speakers and we have excellent in-house translators
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance
- A well-translated document speaks for itself
- A world-wide client base acquired thanks to our professionalism and reliability