The Language Room employs only the most qualified and experienced French translators. We have in-house French translators as well as employing trusted freelancers who have worked with us for many years. To deliver the quality French translation services you require, all our translations are first translated, and then proofread, by qualified French translators.
The types of documents we usually translate into and from French include but are not limited to: medical reports, scientific articles for university hospitals, museum exhibitions, legal contracts, nature reserve information, tourist brochures, product information for IT companies, technical brochures, financial reports, sales brochures and presentations, press releases and newsletters, information leaflets for the NHS on health and safety topics, etc.
There are 80 million native French speakers in the world and a further 160 million 2nd language speakers. The Language Room has close ties to France (our Managing Director is from Rhône-Alpes!) and we have vast experience in delivering quality translations to our clients. We will deliver high-quality French translation services on time and at a competitive rate. The Language Room prides itself on offering our client base top-quality translations from and into French. We provide clear, concise quotations and make sure there are no hidden charges. We offer market leading prices and what we price for, we deliver.
Some facts about French language
- French is the fourth most widely spoken native language in the European Union after German, English and Italian, with 12% of speakers.
- For a long time, French has been an international language of the fields of commerce, diplomacy, literature, and science. It is an official language of several international organisations including the United Nations, the European Union, NATO, and the WTO. In 2011, Bloomberg Businessweek announced French to be the third most useful language for business, after English and Mandarin Chinese.
Our very first step is to analyse the project. There is a wide range of French dialects throughout the French-speaking world. These vary from Quebec French to Belgium and Swiss French. There are many issues to consider when translating your document. This is just one of the important aspects of your project that we take into account prior quoting your project. Also, we make sure we understand which country and target audience your document is designed for.
Each project is different and we work closely with our clients to make sure they get what they need prior to starting a translation. An experienced project manager will follow the translation from start to finish. We allocate each translation to the best matching translator, taking into account their language pair and their experience in the specific industry. Moreover, we offer a customer service that only stops when we you are happy with your translated documents. A project is only finished when you, the client, are fully satisfied. Our clients are our business and we take care to look after them all.
Why use our French Translation Services?
- Your project is only complete when you are satisfied with our work.
- All our translators are qualified, native speakers and we have excellent in-house translators.
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls.
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance.
- A well-translated document speaks for itself.
- A world-wide client base acquired thanks to our professionalism and reliability.