With thirty-nine million Polish speakers in Poland alone and large Polish-speaking communities in Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Lithuania, the UK, the Ukraine, the US and Russia (among others), the demand for Polish translation services is high. If you require Polish translation services that delivers high-quality translations on time at a competitive rate, The Language Room prides itself on offering our global client base top-quality translations from and into Polish at market leading prices. We provide clear, concise quotations with no added charges. What we price for, we deliver.
The Language Room employs only the most qualified and experienced Polish translators. Given the high demand, we have in-house Polish translators and employ trusted freelancers that we’ve worked with for many years. All our translations are first translated and then proofread by a second qualified Polish translator.
The types of documents we usually translate into and from Polish include, but are not limited to: medical reports, child protection reviews, correspondence with Social Services, information leaflets on health and safety topics, tourist information, etc.
Some facts about Polish language
- Polish language is generally considered difficult (an understatement?), with its tongue-twisting pronunciation, seven cases, gender system, verb aspects and an almost stubborn preference for avoiding internationalisms in favour of actual Polish words. The consonants sound almost like they do in English, however, and a word is always stressed on the penultimate syllable.
- Polish has several words that have the same root in English, but beware of false friends! If you wanted to say ordinary dress, for instance, avoid literal translation – the Polish word ‘dres’ means tracksuit, and ‘ordynarny’ means vulgar! Similarly, be careful when talking about food without preservatives – ‘prezerwatywy’ in Polish are condoms.
Our very first step is to analyse the project. Each project is different and we work closely with our clients to make sure they get what they need prior to starting a translation. An experienced project manager will follow the translation from start to finish. Each translation is allocated to the best matching translator, taking into account the language pair, their experience in the specific field and their expertise in the industry. Moreover, we offer a customer service that does not stop when we have delivered the translated documents. A project is finished only when the client is fully satisfied. Our clients are our business and we take care to look after them all.
Why use our Polish Translation Services?
- Your project is complete only when you are satisfied with our work
- All our translators are qualified, native speakers and we have excellent in-house translators
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance
- A well-translated document speaks for itself
- A world-wide client base acquired thanks to our professionalism and reliability