Spain is the eighth largest export market in the UK and one of the biggest consumer markets in Europe; the demand for Spanish translation services is very high. If you require Spanish translation services that deliver high-quality translations on time at a competitive rate, The Language Room prides itself on offering our global client base top-quality translations from and into Spanish at market leading prices. We provide clear, concise quotations with no added charges. What we price for, we deliver.
The Language Room employs only the most qualified and experienced Spanish translators. We have a network of trusted freelancers who we’ve worked with for many years. All our translations are first translated and then proofread by a second qualified Spanish translator.
The Language Room translates various types of documents from Spanish into English and English into Spanish, including medical reports, legal documents, marketing material, tourist websites and brochures, health and safety information leaflets for the NHS, etc. One of our largest projects was translating, into Spanish, a 180-page book of close to 80,000 words entitled “Systems thinking in the public sector: the failure of the reform regime… and a manifesto for a better way”.
Some facts about Spanish language
- Spanish, which can also be called Castellano in some parts of the Spanish-speaking world, is an official language in twenty countries (Mexico, Colombia, Spain, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Ecuador, Guatemala, Cuba, Bolivia, the Dominican Republic, Honduras, Paraguay, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Panama, Uruguay and Equatorial Guinea) and is one of the six official languages of the United Nations.
- Spanish is a Castilian language and belongs to the Indo-European language family.
- Spanish is the second most studied language in the world. In 2010, the number of people studying Spanish as a second language was more than 20 million. In three generations, 10% of the world population will be able to communicate in Spanish.
Our very first step is to analyse the project. Each project is different and we work closely with our clients to make sure they get what they need prior to starting a translation. An experienced project manager will follow the translation from the beginning to the end. Each translation is allocated to the best matching translator, taking into account the language pair, their experience in the specific field and their expertise in the industry. Moreover, we offer a customer service that does not stop when we have delivered the translated documents. A project is finished only when the client is fully satisfied. Our clients are our business and we take care to look after them all.
Why use our Spanish Translation Services?
- Your project is complete only when you are satisfied with our work
- All our translators are qualified, native speakers and we have excellent in-house translators
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance
- A well-translated document speaks for itself
- A world-wide client base acquired thanks to our professionalism and reliability.