Arabic translation services Edinburgh
Given that Arabic is one of the six most-spoken languages in the world, with a total of close to 420 million speakers both native and non-native, the demand for translations involving Arabic is high. If you require Arabic translations that deliver high-quality translations on time at a competitive rate, The Language Room prides itself on offering our global client base top-quality translations from and into Arabic at market leading prices. We provide clear, concise quotations with no added charges. What we price for at Arabic translation services Edinburgh, we deliver.
Arabic translation services Edinburgh
The Language Room employs only the most qualified and experienced Arabic translators. We employ trusted translators who we’ve worked with for many years. All our translations are first translated and then proofread by a second qualified Arabic translator.
The types of documents we usually translate into and from Arabic include, but are not limited to, social services documents, leaflets relating to health and safety for the NHS, tourist information, legal documents, etc.
Why use Arabic translation services Edinburgh
- Your project is complete only when you are satisfied with our work
- All our translators are qualified, native speakers
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance
- A well-translated document speaks for itself
- A world-wide client base acquired thanks to our professionalism and reliability
- The Language Room; a professional Arabic translation agency delivering translations throughout the world.
Some facts about Arabic language
- Some spoken varieties of Arabic are mutually unintelligible, both written and orally, and taken as a whole the varieties constitute a sociolinguistic language, i.e. on purely linguistic grounds they could be considered to constitute different languages, but are grouped together as a single language for religious or political reasons.
- If considered a single language, Arabic is used by around 422 million speakers (native and non-native), making it one of the six most-spoken languages in the world. If taken as separate languages, the most-spoken variety is Egyptian Arabic, with 89 million native speakers.
- Classical Arabic is the “formal” Arabic language in which the Quran is written; it is considered the base of grammatical and syntactic norms of Arabic. It is mainly used by religious scholars. Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is easier than Classical Arabic and is understood across the Arab world.
Our process at Arabic translation services Edinburgh
Our very first step is to analyse the project. Each project is different and we work closely with our clients to make sure they get what they need prior to starting a translation. An experienced project manager will follow the arabic translation from start to finish. Each translation is allocated to the best matching translator, taking into account the language pair, their experience in the specific field and their expertise in the industry. Moreover, we offer a customer service that does not stop when we have delivered the translated documents. A project is finished only when the client is fully satisfied. Our clients are our business and we take care to look after them all.
Contact us today for a no-obligation quote or more information about Arabic translation services Edinburgh
The Language Room is a professional translation company delivering Arabic translation services uk throughout the world. We provide translations for both individuals and businesses. Whatever you require, our dedicated team will ensure we deliver through to you exactly what you want.
In an ever-changing marketplace, document translation plays a significant role in closing deals, acquiring new customers or even communicating with locals. Whether your goal is to translate your company’s website or sales brochure, you want to know that the Arabic translation agency you work with is reliable and can meet your requirements.