The Language Room has been providing Hindi translation, interpretation and voice-over/dubbing services to our clients for the last ten years.
We make sure your requirements are covered and deliver exactly what you need thanks to our team of experienced project managers, qualified translators and trusted linguists.
Facts about the Hindi language
- Hindi is written using the Devanagari alphabet, which is composed of 11 vowels and 33 consonants.
- In Hindi, there’s no differentiation between lower and upper case and the characters formulating one single word are linked by a horizontal bar above.
- Despite being very different from English, there are some Hindi words which are similar to English ones. For example, “nām” means “name”, “din” means “day” and “āt” means “eight”.
- Some words come directly from Hindi such as “bungalow”, “jungle”, “punch” and “shampoo”.
- In Hindi, “bhālū” means “bear” and “Baghīrā” means “black panther”… That’s right, Kipling (the writer of The Jungle Book, later adapted by Disney) didn’t go far to find inspiration for the names of two of his emblematic characters!
What services do we offer in Hindi?
All our services are listed below. Please click for more information.
If you cannot find the service you are looking for, simply contact us to discuss your project and request a quotation. We are more than happy to help you with any question or request you may have.