Japanese translation services Edinburgh
We deliver Japanese translations on time and at a competitive rate. The Language Room prides itself on offering our global client base top-quality translations from and into Japanese at market leading prices. We provide clear, concise quotations with no added charges. What Japanese translation services Edinburgh price for, we deliver.
We employ qualified and experienced Japanese translators who we’ve worked with for many years. Moreover, all our translations are first translated and then proofread by a second qualified Japanese translator.
The types of documents we usually translate into and from Japanese include but are not limited to, information leaflets for the NHS on health and safety topics, tourist brochures and websites, marketing material, etc.
Some facts about Japanese language
- Japanese is an East Asian language spoken by close to 125 million people, primarily in Japan, where it is the national language. It belongs to the Japonic (Japanese-Ryukyuan) language family.
- The Japanese written language is considered to be one of the world’s most complex and difficult to learn languages.
- Just like English Japanese language has no gender and there is no differentiation between plural and singular.
- Japanese uses 4 different systems of writing, these are: kanji, hiragana, katakana and romaji.
Our very first step is to analyse the project. Each project is different and we work closely with our clients to make sure they get what they need prior to starting a translation. An experienced project manager will follow the translation from start to finish. Each translation is allocated to the best matching translator, taking into account the language pair, their experience in the specific field and their expertise in the industry. Moreover, we offer a customer service that does not stop when we have delivered the translated documents. A project is finished only when the client is fully satisfied. Our clients are our business and we take care to look after them all.
Reasons to trust Japanese translation services Edinburgh
- Your project is complete only when you are satisfied with our work
- All our translators are qualified, native speakers
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance
- A well-translated document speaks for itself
- A world-wide client base acquired thanks to our professionalism and reliability