Russian translation services Glasgow Scotland
There are around 150 million native Russian speakers and close to 280 million total speakers of Russian. The demand for translations involving Russian is extremely high and we are here to supply high-quality Russian translation services on time at a competitive rate, The Language Room prides itself on offering our global client base top-quality translations from and into Russian at market leading prices. Contact our Russian translation services Glasgow team today for a clear, concise quotation with no added charges. What we price for, we deliver.
The Language Room employs only qualified and experienced Russian translators. We employ trusted translators who we’ve worked with for many years. All our translations are first translated and then proofread by a second qualified Russian translator.
The types of documents we usually translate into and from Russian include but are not limited to, medical reports, child protection reviews, correspondence with social services, legal documents, information leaflets on health and safety topics for the NHS, tourist brochures and websites.
Some facts about the Russian language
- Russian is the most widely spoken of the Slavic languages and the largest native language in Europe, with 144 million native Russian speakers in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Russian is the eighth most common native language in the world.
- Russian is written using the Cyrillic alphabet, which may be intimidating for some at first, but most Cyrillic letters have a Latin equivalent and each letter has an IPA value corresponding to its typical sound.
Our translation process
Our very first step is to analyse your project. Each project is different and we work closely with our clients to make sure they get what they need prior to starting a translation. An experienced project manager will follow the translation from start to finish. Each translation is allocated to the best matching translator, taking into account the language pair, their experience in the specific field and their expertise in the industry. Moreover, we offer a customer service that does not stop when we have delivered the translated documents. A project is finished only when the client is fully satisfied. Our clients are our business and we take care to look after them all.
Why use Russian translation services Glasgow
- Your project is complete only when you are satisfied with our work
- All our translators are qualified, native speakers
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance
- A well-translated document speaks for itself
- A world-wide client base acquired thanks to our professionalism and reliability