Welsh translation services Edinburgh
We deliver high-quality translations on time and at competitive rates. We pride ourselves on offering our global client base top-quality translations from and into Welsh. We provide clear, concise quotations with no added charges. What Welsh translation services Edinburgh price for, we deliver.
The Language Room only works with qualified and experienced Welsh translators. We have worked with them all for many years and trust their quality. Also, all our translations are first translated and then proofread by a second qualified Welsh translator.
The types of documents we usually translate English into Welsh and Welsh into English include but are not limited to: legal contracts, information leaflets for the NHS on health and safety topics, tourist brochures, product information, sales brochures and presentations, etc. We have carried out translations for prominent companies such as Wild Scotland, The Scotch Whisky Experience and Creative Scotland, as well as known UK businesses such as Potts Print, Meriel Young Consulting and IntoFilm.org.
Some facts about Welsh language
- Welsh is a member of the Brythonic (British Celtic) branch of Celtic languages.
- Modern Welsh falls into two main registers: Colloquial Welsh (used in most speech and informal writing) and Literary Welsh (found in official documents and other formal registers, including literature).
Why use Welsh translation services Edinburgh…
- Your project is complete only when you are satisfied with our work
- All our translators are qualified, native speakers
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance
- A well-translated documentspeaks for itself
- A world-wide client base acquired thanks to our professionalism and reliability
Contact us today for more information.
Our very first step is to analyse the project. Each project is different and we work closely with our clients to make sure they get what they need prior to starting a translation. An experienced project manager will follow the translation from start to finish. Each translation is allocated to the best matching translator, taking into account the language pair, their experience in the specific field and their expertise in the industry. Moreover, we offer a customer service that does not stop when we have delivered the translated documents. A project is finished only when the client is fully satisfied. Our clients are our business and we take care to look after them all.