Polish translation services Glasgow
We are a Polish translation agency that delivers high-quality translation services on time and at competitive rates. The Language Room offers our global client base fast Polish translation services from Polish into English and from English into Polish. We provide clear, concise quotations with no added charges. What Polish translation services Glasgow price for, we deliver. There are almost 40 million Polish speakers in Poland and large Polish-speaking communities around the world. These are in countries as diverse as Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Germany, UK, US and Russia.
Contact us now to access this growing market.
We employ qualified and experienced Polish translators. In order to provide outstanding Polish translation services in Glasgow, we use highly skilled freelance translators that we have worked with for many years. All our Polish translations are first translated and then proofread by a second qualified Polish translator. As a result, our Polish translations are consistent and of the highest quality, at all times. Get in touch now for your Polish translation services Glasgow.
Polish translation services Glasgow translate a range of documents into and from Polish, including, but not limited to: medical reports, child protection reviews, correspondence with Social Services, information leaflets on health and safety topics, tourist information, etc.
Some facts about Polish
- The Polish language is generally considered difficult with long strings of consonants, seven cases, a gender system, verbal aspect and an almost stubborn preference for avoiding internationalisms in favour of native Polish words. However, the consonants sound almost like they do in English, and a word is always stressed on the penultimate syllable.
- Polish has several words that have the same root in English, but beware of false friends! If you want to say ‘ordinary dress’, for instance, avoid picking words that look similar – the Polish word ‘dres’ means tracksuit, and ‘ordynarny’ means vulgar! Similarly, be careful when talking about food without preservatives – ‘prezerwatywy’ in Polish are condoms.
- Because of the highly inflected verbal system in Polish, you can often ‘drop’ the subject pronoun. For example, the sentence ‘Widzę go’ means ‘I see him’ but literally translated, it simply says ‘see him’.
When starting a Polish translation project, our very first step is to analyse the project. Each Polish translation project is different and we work closely with our clients in order to make sure they get what they need prior to starting a translation. An experienced project manager will follow the translation from start to finish. Next, each Polish translation is allocated to the best matching Polish translator, taking into account the language pair, their experience in the specific field and their industry expertise.
Most importantly, we offer a customer service that does not stop when we deliver the translated documents. A Polish translation project is finished only when the client is fully satisfied. This is because our clients are our business and we take care to look after them all. For great customer service, contact Polish translation services Glasgow today.
What Polish translation services Glasgow can offer you
- Your Polish translation project is complete only when you are satisfied with our work.
- Our Polish translators are qualified, native speakers.
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls.
- We only use real humans to translate.
- The Language Room has professional indemnity insurance.
- A well-translated document speaks for itself.