Italian language Edinburgh Scotland
Since 2006, we have been supplying Italian translation, interpretation and voice-over/dubbing services. We always work to the highest standards and constantly seek to exceed your expectations. Thanks to our team of experienced project managers, qualified translators and skilled linguists, we can deliver exactly what you need, when you need it. Contact Italian language Edinburgh Scotland at The Language Room today for a quote.
Language services we offer in Italian
Please click on the links below for more information about our services.
If you cannot find the service you are looking for, then simply contact us to discuss your project. We are more than happy to help with any questions or requests you may have. We will make every effort to deliver what you need, when you need it.
Other Italian pages:
Facts about Italian language
- Italian is a Romance language that is very closely related to Latin. It inherited most of its words directly from Latin.
- Italian is an official language in Italy, Switzerland, San Marino and the Vatican City.
- During the Renaissance, the Italian language played a key role in Europe as the international language of trade. As such, many European languages now use Italian loanwords for banking and financial terms. For instance, the word “credit” comes from Italian “credito”, meaning something entrusted to another.
- There are 65 million native speakers of Italian in the EU and 85 million native speakers in the world.
- Italian is often referred to as the language of music. This is because many Italian musical terms made their way into other European languages during the Renaissance and are still in use today. For instance, the words maestro, orchestra, piano and solo all come from Italian.
We deliver on time and within your budget. Contact Italian language Edinburgh Scotland today about your language projects.