Spanish language Glasgow Scotland
We have been providing English to Spanish and Spanish to English translation, interpretation and dubbing services for over ten years. The Language Room strives to ensure we meet your needs and deliver exactly what you want. This is all possible because of our team of experienced project managers, qualified translators and trusted linguists. Contact our Spanish language Glasgow Scotland staff today.
What services does Spanish language Glasgow Scotland offer?
All our services involving Spanish are listed below.
Facts about Spanish
- Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world. Altogether, Spanish is the mother tongue of 8% of the EU population and 6% of the world population (nearly 400 million people),
- Moreover, the United States has almost 40 million native Spanish speakers.
- By 2050, the USA will become the largest Spanish-speaking country in the world. To illustrate, there are already more Spanish speakers in the United States than there are speakers of Chinese, French, Italian, Hawaiian, and the Native American languages combined!
- Spanish is also the 2nd language for international communication and the 3rd language on the internet.
- Because of the Arab occupation of the Iberian peninsula, Spanish now has many Arabic loanwords. For instance, “el alfombra” (carpet), “la almendra” (almond) and “la almohada” (pillow) all come from Arabic.
- Spanish is part of the Indo-European language family. As a result, many Spanish words share their roots with other languages spoken throughout. For example, “ventana” (window) is related to English “wind”, French “vent” and Welsh “gwynt”, along with many more similar words.
Other Spanish service pages:
If you cannot find the service you are looking for, simply contact us in order to discuss your project and request a quotation. Spanish language Glasgow Scotland are more than happy to help you with any question or request you may have.