Spanish translation services Glasgow
What we price for our Spanish translation services, we deliver.
Spain is the eighth largest export market in the UK and one of the biggest consumer markets in Europe. For this reason, the demand for Spanish translation services is very high. Also due to this, we will always deliver your Spanish translations on time and at a competitive rate. The Language Room prides itself on offering our global client base top-quality translations from and into Spanish at market-leading prices. What’s more, we provide clear, concise quotations with no added charges.
What we offer at Spanish translation services Glasgow
Here at The Language Room, we employ only qualified and experienced Spanish translators. We also have a network of trusted freelancers who we’ve worked with for many years. Furthermore, all our translations are first translated and then proofread by a second qualified Spanish translator. Following this proofreading stage, any discrepancies between the initial translation and the proofread version are double checked and the text is then reread.
We translate various types of documents from Spanish into English and English into Spanish. For instance, these include medical reports, legal documents, marketing material, tourist websites and brochures, health and safety information leaflets for the NHS, and so forth. One of our largest projects was translating, into Spanish, a 180-page book of nearly 80,000 words entitled “Systems thinking in the public sector: the failure of the reform regime… and a manifesto for a better way”.
Other Spanish services pages:
Some facts about Spanish language
- Spanish, which can also be called Castellano in some parts of the Spanish-speaking world, is an official language in twenty countries (Mexico, Colombia, Spain, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Ecuador, Guatemala, Cuba, Bolivia, the Dominican Republic, Honduras, Paraguay, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Panama, Uruguay and Equatorial Guinea) and is one of the six official languages of the United Nations.
- Historically, Spanish is a Castilian language and belongs to the Indo-European language family.
- It is also the second most studied language in the world. In 2010, the number of people studying Spanish as a second language was more than 20 million. If this continues, in three generations, 10% of the world population will be able to communicate in Spanish.
Why use Spanish translation services Glasgow
- Your project is complete only when you are satisfied with our work
- All our translators are qualified, native speakers
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance
- A well-translated document speaks for itself
- We have also acquired a world-wide client base thanks to our professionalism and reliability.
Contact us today for a no-obligation quote.
Translation process at our Spanish translation services
Firstly, we start every project with an analysis. Each project differs from the next, and we work closely with our clients to make sure they get what they need prior to starting a translation. What’s more, an experienced project manager will follow the translation from start to finish. Each translation is allocated to the best matching translator, taking into account the language pair, their experience in the specific field and their expertise in the industry. Moreover, we offer a customer service that does not stop when we have delivered the translated documents. On the contrary, a project is finished only when the client is fully satisfied. Our clients are our business, and so we take care to look after them all.
Contact Spanish translation services Glasgow for a no-obligation quote.