Arabic translation services Edinburgh
Arabic is one of the six most-spoken languages in the world, with over 420 million speakers. As a result, the demand for Arabic translations is high.
We would love to help you with your Arabic translation needs, and so we supply high-quality Arabic translations, on-time, and at a competitive rate. We deliver Arabic translations to many clients, such as the NHS.
Here at The Language Room, we pride ourselves on offering our global client base top-quality Arabic translations at market-leading prices. Moreover, our quotations are clear and concise, with no added charges. Therefore, what we price for at Arabic translation services Edinburgh, we can deliver.
Arabic translation services Edinburgh
The Language Room employs only the most qualified and experienced Arabic translators. We hire trusted translators, and many of them have been part of our team for longer than five years. For each project, we start by translating the text. Then we assign a second qualified translator for proofreading. As a result, we can deliver high-quality translations.
The types of documents we translate into and from Arabic include, but are not limited to, social services documents, health and safety leaflets for the NHS, tourist information, legal documents and many more.
Some facts about the Arabic language
- Some varieties of Arabic are mutually unintelligible. As such, purely on linguistic grounds, they could be viewed as different languages. Arabic languages are however often grouped together as one single language.
- As a single language, around 420 million speakers (native and non-native) use Arabic. For this reason, Arabic is one of the six most-spoken languages in the world. As separate languages, the most-spoken variety is Egyptian Arabic. This variety has 89 million native speakers.
- Classical Arabic is the “formal” Arabic language, the language of the Quran. Many consider it to be the base of grammatical and syntactic norms in Arabic. Primarily religious scholars are also known to use this variety. Modern Standard Arabic (MSA), however, is not as complex as Classical Arabic and is understood across the Arab world.
What we offer at Arabic translation services Edinburgh
- Your project is not complete until you are 100% satisfied with our work.
- All of our translators are qualified, native speakers.
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance.
- We have gained a world-wide client base thanks to our professionalism and reliability.
- The Language Room is a professional translation agency and delivers translations throughout the world.
Our process at Arabic translation services Edinburgh
First off, we start by analysing the project. Each project is different, so we work closely with our clients to make sure they get what they need before we begin. Then, an experienced project manager will follow the translation from start to finish. We will also assign each translation to the best matching translator, taking into account the language pair, their experience in the specific field as well as their expertise in the industry.
In addition to this, we offer a customer service that does not stop when we deliver the translated documents. On the contrary. We consider a project to be complete only when the client is fully content. Our clients are our business, and so we take care to look after them all.
Contact us today for a no-obligation quote or more information about Arabic translation services Edinburgh
The Language Room is a professional translation company, delivering translation services throughout the world. We provide translations for both individuals and businesses. Whatever you need, our committed team will make sure we deliver exactly what you want, when you want it.
In an ever-changing marketplace, document translation plays a significant role in closing deals, acquiring new customers or even communicating with locals when you are travelling. You need to know that the translation agency you work with is reliable and can meet your requirements. For this reason, we guarantee this standard of service in order to ensure you are confident working with us.