Japanese translation services Edinburgh
We deliver Japanese translations on time and at a competitive rate. Here at The Language Room, we work hard to offer all our clients outstanding translations from and into Japanese. What’s more, we ensure our prices for Japanese translations are kept at market-leading levels. This way, we can provide what you need, at a price that you like. Furthermore , when drawing up quotations, we will always provide clear, concise costings with no hidden charges. What Japanese translation services Edinburgh price for, we deliver.
You will also find that our Japanese translators are highly qualified and experienced. As such, we can offer a range of specialist fields and translate even the most technical documents with confidence. Our workflow consists of three steps. First, a qualified Japanese translator translates your text, then we pass it to a second skilled translator for proofreading. Finally, the first linguist will go through any changes to make sure the final product is flawless.
We translate all sorts of documents into and from Japanese, including, but not limited to, health and safety pamphlets for the NHS, tourist brochures and websites, marketing material, etc.
Some facts about the Japanese language
- Japanese is an East Asian language spoken by almost 126 million people, primarily in Japan, where it is the national language. It belongs to the Japonic (Japanese-Ryukyuan) language family.
- The Japanese written language is considered to be one of the world’s most complex languages, combining logographic writing (characters representing meanings instead of sounds) with syllabic writing.
- Just like English, Japanese has no grammatical gender and there is no differentiation between plural and singular nouns.
- Japanese uses 4 different writing systems, these are: kanji, hiragana, katakana and romaji.
- Japanese does not have any articles (e.g. “the” and “a”).
Firstly, we analyse the project. Because each project is different, we always communicate closely with our clients in order to understand their needs fully, before starting to translate. Once we are sure we understand what you want, we will assign an experienced project manager to follow the translation from start to finish. This project manager will then look at the language pair, translators’ experience in your specific field and their industry expertise, in order to assign the ideal translator for you.
Moreover, we also offer a customer service that does not stop when we have delivered the translated documents. On the contrary, a project is finished only when the client is fully satisfied. Our clients are our business so we take care to look after them all.
Reasons to trust Japanese translation services Edinburgh
- Your project is complete only when you are satisfied with our work.
- All our translators are qualified, native speakers.
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls.
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance.
- A well-translated document speaks for itself.
- We have acquired a world-wide client base thanks to our professionalism and reliability.