Russian translation services Glasgow Scotland
At The Language Room, we provide high-quality Russian translation services on time and at a highly competitive rate. Because there are around 150 million native Russian speakers and close to 280 million total speakers of Russian, the demand for Russian translation services is extremely high. The Language Room prides itself on offering our global client base outstanding translations from and into Russian at market-leading prices. Contact our Russian translation services Glasgow team today for a clear, concise quotation with no added charges. What we price for, we deliver.
The Language Room employs only qualified and experienced Russian translators. After years of cooperation with them, we know we can trust our Russian translators to deliver top-quality translations every time. We also have a two-stage translation process, first translating and then proofreading each text. This process is also completed by two separate qualified Russian translators .
We translate a range of documents into and from Russian, such as, medical reports, child protection reports, correspondence with social services, legal documents, health and safety leaflets for the NHS, tourist brochures and websites.
Some facts about the Russian language
- Russian is the most widely spoken Slavic language and the largest native language in Europe, with 144 million native Russian speakers across Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. It is also the eighth most common native language in the world.
- Russian uses the Cyrillic alphabet, which is based on the Greek alphabet. As such, if you can read Greek, you can often work out how Russian letters sound, without knowing any Russian at all! For example, the Cyrillic letter for the “eff” sound is “Ф” in uppercase and ф in lowercase, almost identical to the Greek letter phi: uppercase Φ and lowercase φ…
Our translation process
We start each project by analysing the text. Because each project is unique, we always work closely with our clients to gather all the detailed requirements before we start translating. We then assign your project to a skilled project manager who will follow the translation from start to finish. After that, the project manager allocates the translation to the best matching translator, considering the language pair, their experience in the specific field and their industry expertise. Moreover, we offer a customer service that does not stop when we deliver the translated documents. On the contrary, our work is finished only when the client is completely satisfied. After all, our clients are our business so we take care to look after them all.
Contact Russian translation services Glasgow today for a no-obligation quote.
Why use Russian translation services Glasgow
- Your project is complete only when you are satisfied with our work.
- All our translators are qualified, native speakers.
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls.
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance.
- A well-translated document speaks for itself.
- We have built a world-wide client base acquired thanks to our professionalism and reliability.
Other Russian pages:
Contact us today for a no-obligation quote.