Welsh translation services Edinburgh
We deliver all our Welsh translations to the highest quality standards, on time and at competitive rates. Welsh translation services Edinburgh offer our global client base outstanding translations from and into Welsh. Furthermore, our quotations are clear and concise with no hidden charges or added extras. What Welsh translation services Edinburgh price for, we deliver.
The Language Room only works with highly qualified and experienced Welsh translators. After years of close collaboration with our reliable base of Welsh translators, we know we can trust them every time.
We also operate a two-stage process in all our translations. First, they are translated and then we pass them to a proofreader, i.e. a second qualified Welsh translator, who checks them and ensures a flawless translation.
We translate a range of types of documents from English into Welsh and from Welsh into English. These include but are not limited to: legal contracts, health and safety leaflets for the NHS, tourist brochures, product information inserts, sales brochures and presentations, etc.
We have produced Welsh translations for prominent companies such as Wild Scotland, The Scotch Whisky Experience and Creative Scotland, as well as UK-wide businesses such as Potts Print, Meriel Young Consulting and IntoFilm.org.
Some facts about Welsh language
- Modern Welsh falls into two main registers: Colloquial Welsh (used in most speech and informal writing) and Literary Welsh (found in official documents and other formal registers, including literature).
- Some linguists believe that the English word “penguin” comes from Welsh, in which “pen” means “head” and “gwyn” means “white.
Why use Welsh translation services Edinburgh
- Your project is complete only when you are satisfied with our work.
- All our translators are qualified, native speakers.
- All our team members have passed internal quality controls.
- The Language Room holds professional indemnity insurance.
- A well-translated document speaks for itself.
- We have acquired a world-wide client base acquired thanks to our professionalism and reliability.
Before we start you project, we analyse it fully. Because each project is different, we work closely with our clients to make sure they get what they need before we start translating. We then allocate a committed project manager who will follow your Welsh translation from start to finish.
This project manager will also assign the translation to the best matching translator. In doing so, they will consider the language pair, their experience in the specific field and their industry expertise. Moreover, we offer a customer service that does not stop when we deliver the translated documents. Your dedicated project manager will keep working on the project until you are fully satisfied. Our clients are our business so we take care to look after them all.
Other Welsh pages: